Website Usage Policy, Conditions and Liabilities
- By using this website, you agree to the following website usage policies. These policies include guidelines, rules, additional information that may be posted and updated on this website or sent to you by email or SMS. If you do not agree with these policies, please do not use this website.
- We (owner of this website and domain) reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these policies at any time and without prior notice. If you are a registered user, an email will be sent to your registered email address whenever any changes to these policies and conditions are made. Your continued use of this website following any changes in the policies will mean that you have accepted and agreed to the changes.
- All content available on or accessed from this website, including, but not limited to - text, graphics, videos, visual interfaces, software and other information (collectively called "the content"), may be owned by their respective owners, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- You may print or download the content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial, informational or scholarly use only, ensuring that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, post, translate or create other derivative works from, or sell, rent or license all or any part of the content, products or services obtained from this website in any medium to anyone and anywhere, except expressly permitted under these policies and conditions or relevant license or subscription agreement or authorization by us.
- You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or translate any of the content, or attempt to derive the source code of this website, except to the extent expressly permitted under applicable law, without our prior written permission. You may not engage in systematic retrieval of the content from this website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, without our prior written permission.
- Unless expressly authorized by us, you may not use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs, algorithms or devices, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to (A) continuously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep link or index any of the content; (B) harvest personal information from this website for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material; or (C) cause disruption to the working of the website or any other person's use of this website. If this website contains robot exclusion files or robot exclusion headers, you agree to honour them and not use any device, software or routine to bypass them.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of this website, any other systems or networks connected to this website and server, or any of the products or services provided on, accessed from or distributed through this website. You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this website or any network connected to this website or breach the security or authentication measures on this website or any system connected to this website.
- You may not use this website to publish or distribute any information (including software or content) which is illegal, which violates or infringes rights of any other person, which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, profane, pornographic, threatening or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. We may, at any time, exercise editorial control over the content of this website.
- You may not, without the approval from us, use this website to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or solicitation to other users of this website to use any goods or services.
- this website may contain links to other websites, resources, content or materials. We are not responsible for the availability of those external websites or resources, and do not endorse and not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. We are not responsible for any transactions that occur between you and those sites or resources. As we are not responsible for the availability or accuracy of those outside resources or contents, you should review the policies and conditions of those linked sites.
- Neither we nor our website service providers or licensors makes any warranty, including, but without limitation, that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that any defects will be corrected; that this website, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement, operation or result obtained from the use of any of the content, product or service provided on, accessed from or distributed through this website.
- This website and all the content, products and services included in or accessible from this website are provided "as is" and without warranties or representations of any kind (express, implied and statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of title and non-infringement and the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), all of which we disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of this website and its content, products and services is at your sole risk.
- To the extent permitted under applicable law, we bear no responsibility for any injury and/or damage to persons, animals or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, methods, products or procedures contained in this website. Medical and health care providers should exercise their own independent clinical judgment. No suggested test or procedure should be carried out unless, in the provider's judgment, its use is justified. Because of rapid advances in the medical sciences, we recommend that the independent verification of diagnoses, indications and drug dosages should be made. Discussions, views, and recommendations as to medical or health care procedures, methods, products, choice of drugs, and drug dosages are the responsibility of the authors.
- To the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event shall we or our website service providers or licensors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, accidental, incidental, indirect/indirect) injury/death, loss of profits, corruption or loss of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this website or its content, products or services.
Content/Materials Posted on or through this Website
- We do not claim ownership of any content, application or other material (including feedback and suggestion) that you or any user posts, submits, uploads to this website.
- We are not responsible for these kind of content/material, their accuracy or compliance with relevant laws or regulations.
- By posting, uploading, submitting such content/material, you grant us and sub-licensees a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to display, publish and otherwise use the content/material in any format in connection with the operation of our respective businesses, including, without limitation, this website.
- We are under no obligation to display or otherwise use any of the submitted content/material provided by you, and we may remove any of them at any time in our sole discretion.
- By submitting any content using this website, you also warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights of the content/material including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for granting the permission specified above.
- We shall have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any submitted content/material. However, we may edit only to correct any mistakes or to show the content/material properly without altering their actual meaning.
Other Policies and Conditions
Additional policies may apply to purchases of goods or services, to specific portions or features of this website, and to subscriptions or licenses with organizations with which you may be employed or affiliated. If there is a conflict between these Policies and Conditions and the terms that are posted for or applicable to a specific portion of this website, for any service offered on or through this website, or set in an organization subscription or license agreement, the latter shall control with respect to your use of that portion of this website, the specific service or the subscribed or licensed product.