Policies for Content/Materials Posted on or through this Website
The following policies are regarding the research papers (manuscripts, research articles) submitted to and published on this website/in the journal IJIRMPS.
All the research published on this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Accordingly ...
- users must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. Users may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses the users or usage by them.
- We do not claim ownership of any content, application or other material (including feedback and suggestion) that you or any user posts, submits, uploads to this website. We only get publication permissions from the researchers/authors who publish their research on our website.
- We are not responsible for these kind of content/material, their accuracy or compliance with relevant laws or regulations.
- By posting, uploading, submitting such content/material, you grant us and sub-licensees a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to display, publish and otherwise use the content/material in any format in connection with the operation of our respective businesses, including, without limitation, this website.
- We are under no obligation to display or otherwise use any of the submitted content/material provided by you, and we may remove any of them at any time in our sole discretion.
- By submitting any content using this website, you also warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights of the content/material including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for granting the permission specified above.
- We shall have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any submitted content/material. However, we may edit only to correct any mistakes or to show the content/material properly without altering their actual meaning.
- We do not accept/keep any abusive, offending, violent, sexual, illegal, spam, malware content on our website. We will remove/refuse such content from our website, if posted/sent by any user/organization, may be without giving any warning or informing to the sender.
- You may read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, ensuring that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Commercial usage rights of the research may be owned by the original authors/researchers.
- You may not use this website to publish or distribute any information (including software or content) which is illegal, which violates or infringes rights of any other person, which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, profane, pornographic, threatening or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. We may, at any time, exercise editorial control over the content of this website.
- You may not, without the approval from us, use this website to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or solicitation to other users of this website to use any goods or services.