User Privacy Policies
- Some of the personal information of users given by them, like person's name, photo, designation, organization, city, state/province and country, may be published on our website publicly and may be accessed/used by any person or organization.
- Other sensitive personal information like email address, phone number, postal/residential address, banking information, id/address proof (except mentioned in the above list item) submitted by users to this website are NOT published on our website publicly. However, it may be used internally, or shared to other website/organization, for communication, payment purpose (for example: to send digital/physical (printed) certificate of publication/reviewer membership) after receiving request/permission from respective user(s).
- Any id/address proof submitted to our website through this website or sent to us through email (send to the email address specified on the contact details page) are kept private within our organization and our employees. They may be accessible to other website/organization which the users or we could have used to transfer/share; and liabilities of such id/address proof and other sensitive personal information subject to the policies of the used services/organization by the users.
- We are collecting and sharing the website access statistics to learn about user behaviour to enhance our services and publish advertisements. These kind of data may include, but not limited to, detection of web browser, operating system, IP address, time and timezone, computer screen size, web browser size, type of computer (mobile, desktop, tablet etc.), internet connection information, language set by user in their web browser, etc. These information is NOT used to identify any specific person or organization, these are used aggregately only.
- We do not collect/share/use these information: race, religion, sexual orientation, health.
- We will remove all personal information that we have from users if they personally ask us to do so. However, any information which was publicly accessible before such request could have already accessed by other person/organization; and removing/hiding such information will not be considered our liability.